Marketing & Social Media
We can help you to answer these questions and optimise your digital presence:
- How to figure out what your customers are searching for
- How to optimize your web pages for your target keywords
- How to make sure your website is accessible to both search engines and humans
- How to get other websites to link to your site
- How to start measuring your SEO success
Social media marketing, or SMM, is a form of internet marketing that involves creating and sharing content on social media networks in order to achieve your marketing and branding goals.
- What are you hoping to achieve through social media marketing?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where would your target audience hang out and how would they use social media?
- What message do you want to send to your audience with social media marketing?
Google Ads, AKA Google AdWords, is Google's advertising system in which advertisers bid on certain keywords in order for their clickable ads (PPC - Pay Per Click) to appear in Google's search results. Since advertisers have to pay for these clicks, this is how Google makes money from search.
- We can set these ads up for you depending on your objectives:
- Drive traffic to your website
- Increase calls to your sales number
- Direct customers to your physical location
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It involves using email to send advertisements, request business, or solicit sales or donations.
- Build an email list full of targeted customers.
- Optimize your emails for the highest open rates and click-through rates (CTR).
- Automate the process of nurturing your leads and turning prospects into customers.
Mobile marketing is a multi-channel online marketing technique focused at reaching a specific audience on their smartphones, feature phones, tablets, or any other related devices through websites, E-mail, SMS and MMS, social media, or mobile applications.
- Create Mobile Buyer Personas
- Set Goals
- Establish KPIs
- Monitor Mobile Metrics
Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing valuable, relevant and consistent content to attract and acquire a clearly defined audience – with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
- Identify your core audience
- Create valuable content to build brand engagement
- Distribution through effective channels
Marketing and social media campaigns are a core part of any business strategy to drive sales and brand recognition.